Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vehicles on Land

I traveled to Italy a few years back with friends who photographed nothing but cars. In their honor here are a few Italian vehicles of the land locked variety.

Mama is taking junior to school on her scooter.


Papa has done some shopping.


I love this picture, but it's included here for the little red car in the corner. In the background is the Campidoglio.


Fancy scooter.


A Florentine tour bus.


Smart Roman police.


A classic Fiat in the Lido.


This is an electric scooter hooked up to a charging station. They sneak up on you silently.


Motorcycle. Political correctness has reached Italy. Imagine my surprise when I showed up one year and they were all wearing helmets.


My favorite, the three wheeled truck.


Interesting idea.


This is the garbage being collected in Florence. Dumpsters are everywhere.

No comments: